If you have a Restricted Licence, transport may be secondary to your main business and you may not be obliged to employ a qualified transport manager but you may value the support of an experienced consultant to ensure that your business is compliant while you get on with the running of your core business.

You may have been contacted by VOSA or the Traffic Commissioner as a result of a roadside check and are unsure what to do. Or, worse still, one of your drivers may actually have broken some regulations. 

To protect your business and the ability to operate vehicles, ongoing support and advice is recommended by the authorities even though it is not mandatory. We can help.

If you, or your business, holds an Operators Licence then you should be aware that a great deal of responsibility comes with it. If you cannot demonstrate that you are compliant with the undertaking you have signed up for, you could be called before the Traffic Commissioner and penalized heavily or worse - lose your licence to operate. You may find this blog from the Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency helpful.

Are you confident that you are operating legally and are completely compliant? Or are you just dreading that inevitable visit from a DVSA inspector?

We can provide a detailed audit of your systems and processes and help you to ensure that your business is completely legitimate. By taking steps yourself, you are also demonstrating to DVSA that you WANT to be the best you possibly can.
There are many other reasons why a vehicle operator might wish to obtain independent assistance from an external adviser. Often, with a very small fleet, it is not economically viable or necessary to employ a permanent transport manager but for a fraction of the cost, you can engage an external adviser on a monthly retainer and have peace of mind knowing that help is only a phone call away.

Typical services include:

Training of your staff
Implementing correct systems
Monitoring systems in use, including tachograph analysis
Liaising with VOSA or Traffic Commissioner on your behalf
Assisting with court matters